The Heath House provides a unique opportunity to stay in a private house of local historical importance. We have bags of history and we certainly do the Downton Abbey experience, whether it’s croquet on the lower lawn in summer or Dinner parties in the Dining room in winter, with crackling fires and candelabras. Our central location in the UK means we are ideal for:
• County House weekends – gatherings for friends or family
• Birthday celebrations – themed parties like Great Gatsby or a Mad Hatter’s Tea Party in the Orangery
• Thanksgiving Celebration weekend.
• Anniversary gatherings – University friends meeting up.
• Christmas parties be it work-based or for family groups.
• Naming Ceremonies – afternoon Tea to celebrate your new arrival.